If you didn't know Republican Congressman Todd Akin before this weekend, you do now. He's answering to a firestorm of criticism today for saying that pregnancy is rare in cases of "legitimate rape." Here are some more stories informing the Last Word rundown meeting:
- Akin sorry for rape comments, vows to stay in race
- The official guide to "legitimate rape"
- Todd Akin, Paul Ryan, and redefining rape
- Obama defends campaign, challenges GOP: 'You can't just make stuff up'
- Condoleezza Rice admitted to Augusta
- Gregory Peck's widow Veronique, an arts supporter, dies at 80
- GOP lawmakers reprimanded for skinny-dipping in Israel
- Giuliani questions whether Biden has the 'balance' to be president