To wrap up what may be considered the worst week yet on the campaign, Mitt Romney softened some of his stances at a recent Univision event. Here are some more stories we discussed at the Last Word rundown meeting today:
- Obama solidifies lead over Romney, ahead by five points: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Romney: If my grandchildren were gay, 'I’d want them to be happy'
- Tim Pawlenty exits Romney campaign to lead bank lobbying group
- How Michigan judicial candidate got ‘The West Wing’ cast for her campaign video
- Romney rescue plan: More Mitt
- Obama talks about how Washington changes
- Republicans and the 47 percent: A case study