In tonight's Rewrite, MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell will tell you about one brave 14-year-old girl who only wanted an education. She's now fighting to survive a bullet to the head from the Taliban. So tonight, on the eve of the United Nations International Day of the Girl, we'll tell you her story. Here are more headlines shaping the show:
- Mitt Romney vows to be a 'pro-life' president after newspaper interview
- Memo to Democrats: ‘Chill’ the [bleep] out, people
- VP debate moderator Martha Raddatz takes center stage
- New 'Bill of Reproductive Rights' campaign attracts A-list celebrities
- Bat-crap crazy state rep talks about how 'some girls rape easy'