President Obama seems to be pulling away from Mitt Romney in swing state polls. What Romney will do to flip this lead is anybody's guess now, but, whatever it will be, we're excited for it. Here are some more stories we discussed at The Last Word rundown meeting tonight:
- Dueling Ohio events set stage for campaign's home stretch
- Polls point to larger lead for Obama in Ohio and Florida
- In Ohio, Romney says his "heart aches" for jobless
- If he were president, Allen West would have invoked "Angel of Death" in UN speech
- Conservative Tom Tancredo backs legal weed: "Marijuana prohibition has failed us"
- Taibbi: This presidential race should never have been this close