After an impromptu press conference trying to explain away/rationalize a video filmed surreptitiously of him at a private fundraiser, Mitt Romney faces a new day of criticism for his statements about 47 percent of the American electorate. Here are some more stories we discussed at The Last Word rundown meeting today:
- Criticism follows Romney’s blunt comments captured on video
- Mitt Romney, man of constant sorrow
- White House: Being president means representing 'all people'
- New poll: Obama up 8 points over Romney in Virginia
- Christine (no relation) O'Donnell considers 2014 Senate rematch
- An American Muslim on 'Muslim Rage'
- How the Romney video leaked: For Carter's grandson, it was personal