The conventions are over and the campaign is moving into its final stretch. It's hard to believe that there are only 57 days to go! Here are some more stories informing the Last Word rundown tonight:
- Poll: Obama gets a convention bounce
- For Obama, joy from fundraising win is short-lived
- 9 states where the race will be won
- Kornacki: Barack Obama is winning
- Annals of post-truth politics: good for Norah O'Donnell
- Joe Walsh slams Sandra Fluke on contraception issue: 'Go get a job'
- Larry Flynt offers $1 million for dirt on Romney's finances