This morning, Mitt Romney said President Obama was "running just to hang onto power, and I think he would do anything in his power." A little harsh? Or is it the other way around? Here are some more stories that have been flying around The Last Word office this morning:
- Voter ID law survives in Pennsylvania
- GOP concerned Paul Ryan VP pick could cost House and Senate seats
- Mitt Romney: 'No whining in politics'
- Ann Romney: No more tax returns coming
- Would Ayn Rand have been a big fan of Paul Ryan?
- Why Ryan pick could save Senate for Democrats
- Wendell Potter on why Ryan is a 'dream come true' for health insurance industry
- Grover Norquist, NRA board member, doubts Obama gun conspiracy theory