In their latest issue, Newsweek asks whether Mitt Romney is too insecure to be president, accusing him of being a wimp. But I thought only the candidates were allowed to resort to name-calling? Here are some more stories informing the Last Word rundown tonight:
- Newsweek cover: Mitt Romney is a 'wimp'
- Mitt Romney laughs off Newsweek article that calls him a 'wimp'
- Romney offends Israel and Palestine with economic comparison
- Romney campaign defends comments labeled 'racist'
- Why Bill Clinton is the best choice to nominate Obama at the convention
- Justice Scalia steps up criticism of healthcare ruling
- Cheney won’t attend Republican convention
- Democratic Party to include gay marriage in platform