The Senate voted today to preserve tax cuts for people with incomes less than $250,000. The House is expected to vote on this bill next week. Here are some more stories informing the Last Word rundown tonight:
- Romney's commander in chief problem
- Team Romney denies 'Ango-Saxon' comment to UK's Daily Telegraph
- Hispanics, surging toward Obama, may need motivation to vote
- Romney's idea to stop shootings: 'Changing the heart of the American people'
- Senate passes a bill to preserve middle-class tax cuts
- Chicago Alderman Joe Moreno tries to stop Chick-fil-A opening in Logan Square
- White House taking 'seriously' Al Qaeda's eying Of America's gun show loophole