Tonight, we'll bring you the latest headlines on the 2012 race. All week long, immigration has been a huge topic on our show. No news yet from the Romney camp over his stance on the issue — still. But, we might have a breakthrough, folks. His team told reporters they plan to offer up more details during a speech to Latino leaders tomorrow in Orlando.
- New Bloomberg poll shows Obama up by 13 points
- Tim Pawlenty stock soars in Romney-world
- Paul Krugman: ‘Ireland is Romney Economics in practice’
- New birther conspiracy theory: Obama lied about being born in Kenya to get into college
- Obama asserts executive privilege on "Fast and Furious" documents
- Contempt: Now what?
- Ron Paul admits he accepts Social Security checks
- Richard Cohen on the president America never had