President Obama and Mitt Romney delivered dueling speeches in Ohio this afternoon, just minutes apart. Looking to change the current narrative in the race, Obama focused on the stark differences between him and his opponent on the economy; ie. if you want four more years of Bush-era policies, vote for Romney.
- President Obama tries to change narrative with major economy speech in Cleveland
- Romney campaign bus circling, honking at Obama supporters
- Parties strategize for dealing with Supreme Court decision on health care
- Gov. Rick Scott filed provisional ballots after election officials thought he was dead
- Gov. Scott Walker open to state mandates if Obamacare gets overturned
- 'Nuns on the Bus' take on Rep. Paul Ryan
- The origins of the gaffe, politics’ idiot-maker