Here are some stories we talked about at today's editorial meeting. Tonight to at 10pm ET, Lawrence O'Donnell and his guests will provide their unique perspectives on some of these topics.
- Obama and Romney have the same campaign message: "He's out of touch"
- Obama still leads Romney in new polls
- Romney recognizes he has a Latino problem
- Richard Cohen: Mitt Romney is a man of falsehoods
- ALEC ends task force that deals with voter suppression and "stand your ground" laws
- President Obama goes after oil speculators
- Families of gun violence victims mark Virginia Tech anniversary at Capitol
- Grover Norquist has no interest in bipartisan cooperation
- Secret Service investigating rocker Ted Nugent after he threatened the president