Below are the links to all of the "Very Last Word" videos from this week. Enjoy exclusive web interviews from all of our New York guests and of course our host, Lawrence O'Donnell.
- Steve Kornacki discusses the post Jimmy Carter-era fusion of southern Christian conservatives and devout Catholics like Rick Santorum, and how that's playing into the 2012 election.
- New York Magazine John Heilemann explains why Mitt Romney's home state status may not secure a win.
- Barbara Johnson, a lesbian who was refused Communion at her mom's funeral, calls for an apology from the priest and his removal from parish life.
- Lawrence reveals he chatted with Bob Kerrey earlier in the day before he made his Senate announcement and how that played into Wednesday's show.
- Time Magazine’s Joe Klein on the contraception insanity in the Republican party.
- Melissa Harris-Perry gives us a little preview of her upcoming shows this weekend and a segment she’s very excited about!
- After a little confusion during the show over the times of their respective MSNBC shows, hosts Chris Hayes and Alex Wagner set the record straight.